EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maven/Magus/Seraph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaxan
Admin
Zaxan

Maven/Magus/Seraph Empty
PostSubject: Maven/Magus/Seraph   Maven/Magus/Seraph EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:20 am

Features:
-Self Support skills
-High Damage
-Loaded with AoEs
-Loaded with DoTs
-Teleportation
-It floats (when holding a weapond)

Affinity for Maven is Flora and Pyros dont pick any other or ul regret end game...
Attributes for a maven i went attack/defense for the extra dmg early one but id recommend going def/power why cause def adds more def and u can nvr have enough and power gives u the extra boost in crit rate and crit dmg....not like we need it since near end game u can 2-3 hit everythign tho im sure if i did power i could 1 hit crit alot of things...

Birthdays the only birthday ive used on Maven is 11/15 (my birthday) and i got a extra 2 healing skills with it making my maven even more a dangerous as one heals 50% health per kill within 5 seconds of use...and the other heals 100% for 4 flora dust...so this birthday is EPIC if ur going Seraph...Magus i dont know a good one but HEY you can nvr have enough heals..with this birthday the Seraph will end with 3 healing skills and the Magus will have 4...

Seraph/Magus are the only classes in game that have a chance of Solo Obscurity dungeon due to the fact they have their our self supports skills has long range dmg and can improved their def/health/dmg dramatically not only that they can heal them selfs not for alot but its a plus if u run out of hp pots while in the dungeon of course if ur smart u should nvr run out of mana with a maven due to a skill that heals their mp so with that being said u should nvr EVER run out of mana or health if u play the class right unless u do something stupid or dont really know how to play the class.

Parasites-a bunch of skills for maven/seraph/magus use parasites so ull need to spend time making parasites when ur just chilling and hanging with friends SPAM those SKILLS ur heal skill Aerial dance gives Divine Parasites which U NEED TONS OF THIS i recommend doing a possessor in town and with 10 mana pots and spam this skill ever 1 sec for a couple nights while u sleep to get enough divines then need u to spam Focus skill to get Deadly Parasites and it cost 1 divine parasite to use the skill and which one of ur decent ETHYR aoes uses 1 deadly parasite per use..which is annoying to have all these parasites but its GOOD if get over 1k of each..Floreceant Dance gives u Infernal Parasites and uses 1 Divine. see wat i mean if ur not careful ull run out of parasite and lose ALL ur STRONG SPELLS and will have to revert to some of ur lower skills to get u by to finish a fight...i recommend once u get ur healing skill so take a day off the game buy 5 to 10 stacks of mana and poss in town using Aerial Dance every sec for an entire day to get a decent amount of divine parasites u dont need to worry about the others till middle of the game..but their pretty easy to get once u get the skills always have atleast 500 of each parasite on ya before u do any MAJOR dungeon else things can get messy....seeing as the higher lvl dungeons mobs can HIT u for 1-3k depending on ur def but with parasites u should be able to reduce the amount of times u get hit and deal nice dmg depending on ur adv class you go.

Seraph is all about AOES so if u love aoeing ull need to grab DEF gear that raises DEF on imbueing and embed def gear for this class. This is the PVE class. besides the 2 ethrys they get as a maven they have mutliple aoes taht do astonishing dmg and is insane and with a def/power the aoes can even get deadlier as the ethry aoes hit 10k at my lvl and 12k and the sinlge spells hit 15k im pretty sure that the seraphs aoes will even do more since the seraph focuses on AOEING and kill alot of mobs faster..ALL ADV SKILLS of SERAPH REQUIRE A PARASITE mostly DEADLY.

Magus is the PVP class and has some nice skills..Along with the 2 aoes u get in etheyr they also have a aoe that slows targets downs and does damage over time(not a lot tho like 400-700 each hit) but they focus more on bypassing the affinity of their enemy and dealing dmg...they have a dmg/aoe blessing which is neat tho i havent hit 105 to use it soo ill just have to wait and see..ALL ADV SKILLS OF MAGUS REQUIRE A PARASITE mostly INFECTIOUS.

i will edit this in future but for now this should sufice for all ya
Back to top Go down

Maven/Magus/Seraph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EastWind Alliance :: NorthAir Clan :: In-Game Chat!-
Jump to: