EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gorzag the Brave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaxan
Admin
Zaxan

Gorzag the Brave Empty
PostSubject: Gorzag the Brave   Gorzag the Brave EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

and my many alts that i recieved from the clan members that quit the game... will be out the following weeks....1/23-2/3 2/10-2/17 3/9-3/16 3/31-4/6 as of now weeks may be added due to the job....and will restate that the chances of me being on monday thru friday are going to be rare due to job....now if im on a monday trhu friday it is either cause i dont have to work the nxt day...i dont have to work that day....i am sick....or i cant sleep....but other then those reason i dont see me getting on....saturday and sunday i will be on unless work calls since i am on call 24/7 which would suck so my game time/fun time have been dramatically killed and my life is moving into the BORING STAGES of ADULTHOOD....gonna become a boring old fart thats not funny or fun Sad....[goes to work and gets chemicals spilt on himself]
Back to top Go down

Gorzag the Brave
Page 1 of 1