EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Llafs

Llafs

ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!! Empty
PostSubject: ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!!   ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Sup guys, I finally realized why EtherSaga is so hard to play. The cap is too high and it repeats... alot. So.. I regret to inform you all that I have game-hopped. u.u I will stay here because I don't want to lose contact with you all because of it! Ethersaga.. the pets are really cool.. but... its just meh.
(Some of you should come and play too http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/, on the aquamarine server. Just whisper me Llafs.)
ttyl! C:
Ps: I didn't fill out the form... sorry...
Pss: Filled it out anyways
1.) Character Name:Llafs, Sukisyo, Caion.
2.) Amount of Time Away from ESO: Unknown D:
3.) Reason: Eden eternal 0.0
4.) Is there a possibility you'll be gone over a month: All I ask it to keep Llafs in the guild.. please. c:
Back to top Go down
LadyBeithe
Admin
LadyBeithe

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!!   ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 pm

I'll keep llafs but what about the rest of your characters? Can we kick them to make room for active players? XD please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001554164753
Llafs

Llafs

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!!   ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Just keep her, kick the others.
Caoin and Sukisyo. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!!   ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ETHER SAGA ODESSSSEYYYY!!!!11!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EastWind Alliance :: EastWind Alliance :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: