EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaxan
Admin
Zaxan

Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose Empty
PostSubject: Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose    Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 am

Basketball Like a Star @ heaven jocolor Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation king flower lol! geek drunken bounce Sleep Suspect
im a 23 year old male born on november 15, 1988.
I into Dragons and Swords...on games i prefer Characters That are 2h swords or shield and sword or Sword and Magic type....books umm only 1 book in my entire life of reading actually got me to sit and read the whole series non stop o.o SHOCKER since no one ever see me reading a book XD (hates reading) the book is Ender Game...and i recommend it to all you people to read it....i like DDR/Dance Dance Revolution games..Just Dance games...FFR/Flash Flash Revolution is the online like ddr...BeatMania is another version tho i like ffr...and OSU is done with ur mouse SOO KEWL makes me jelly how they move so fast....im a hardcore person on FFR/BeatMania i can do the hardest difficulty on them...Just Dance im DECENT tho sometimes i start feeling like a girl when i do some of those songs on there XD...DDR im no pro but i always do Normal first to get a rhytem before going up on the lvls XD...i love to cook i did have a dream once of being a proffessional chef but i hate having to follow direction on reciepes unless i really like the reciepe i like to spice it up and add different herbs then wats called or add spices or other flavoring to it....back to gaming im a total gamer i have pics of me from 1 month-till now playing video games xD WAY TO GO BABY!!! owning bowser at 1 month how kewl am i XD...i am anime lover/fan but i wouldnt go as far as being an otaku cause im not all about it i only like the SHOWS i refuse to read manga or collect toys from them i might buy shirts/jeans/accessories but other then that thats as far as i go...dont really care about who plays who in the anime as long as its good...most anime i watch is Romance....XD go me that might make me seem like a romantic but im just an average romantic guy...and sadly only real men cry...oh wait i start tearing up during some sappy parts of a show that sometimes will chase out guys XD(looks at my cuzin Lucas) also like comedy...but i have to say if i was to pick one kinda setting genra it be a Romance Comedy with a side of Action...favorite animes hmm i cant name 1 cause theirs just so many that ive enjoyed and wish they would make a infinite of seasons of but sadly that wont happen....i know some things about computers ive taken a few networking class(3 basic classes), photoshop(1 basic 1 adv) , word (yes they have 3 adv classes of word that i took for the hell of it) power point (again 3 adv classes), excel (again 3 adv classes). accesspoint (1 adv class)(didnt enjoy this one cause 1 simple misplace of a file or 1 error code and the whole thing wont EVER work and u have to start from the VERY BEGGINING theres no going and fixing its a start over kinda deal...) ive taken html(2 adv classes) java/javescript (1 class nothing adv) C/Ct/C++ (1 class for each nothing adv) for programming i think thats it....i did take a couple of game designing classes cause i did wanna do that for some time but in the end i just like the end result and not the pain and suffering of creating XD....so that went out my window on jobs....in middle school i was all about money for my future job so doctor lawyer...i took 1 law class and FAILED IT!!! i took a couple medical classes and pass but decided it wasnt for me....ive worked for walmart as a cart guy and mundy company as a scaffold builder (giant legos) and comcast selling cable (wat a fail job)...im a pretty tight laid back guy who if u dont piss off we can all get along just fine and dandy...1 thing tho i really hate are snitches and i do believe in payback soo u snitch me out ill either do something worse or rat u out (its not snitching its just pay back) i like to be a man of my word and keep any promise i make unless something comes up unnaturally like work or something happened to someone but other then that i keep my word...i do enjoy kids im in the 10 oldest of my cusins i have and i have lik 8 2nd cuzins (i enjoy playing games with them) and i have aunts who have young kids too (who i also enjoy playing with kids) alot of my aunts/uncles/friends/cuzins says ima be a great dad.. i dont care how many kids i have as long as i have 1 boy and 1 girl..music im into pop/jpop. country, rock, techno, dance....game style rpgs like 99% of my games...there are some shooting games ill play like halo...but im all about THE SWORD!!!..i personally own 7 swords either from an anime or video game..if i could grant me 1 wish id give me the power of MAGIC cause it make my life easier...i dont mind traveling..i enjoy the beaches...i used to be able to play guitar, piano and drums till i fell off a horse and lost the nerve feelings in my forearm..so there went any music career i could of had....i like singing weather u think im good or not u can go away XD ill sing...i am a TALENTED christmas singer tho...(atleast i think those i can sing the best)...if its truely a really fast song i dont think i can sing good but slow songs i can...but i hate people who mumble a song while ur just listening so either SING IT or DONT...i am still debaiting on in life of learning Jappanese reading and saying (could care less about writing it XD) unless if i learned to write it..i get some job that pays 200000$ or more then FCK YA ill learn to write it...i have a brother who we get along and dont get along...i love the snow enjoy the cold but hate hot weather and summers...unless im at the beach....i have been at the beach were a tropical storm was only a hour away from me love the waves but hated the rain pelts x.x..the biggest company i like is Square Enix they pretty much own all the games i enjoy playing and have some anime i enjoyed watching...that company will and forever be my dream company to work for...anyways if u want to get to know me more heres some info....

just depends on which if they dont have a certain amount of letters for a name...Aoward/s/y/x/z (dont ask why i just add letters to it), i still have secret characters names that i wont reveal cause i enjoy their names to much to put down (only use these on games i pay for and kinda dont wanna see them getting spread around).

ill add more later

Last edited by Zaxan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaxan
Admin
Zaxan

Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose    Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

(doesnt feel like editing) GORZAG HATES HIS JOB!!!!! <wants to go back being jobless was way more fun that way> NorthAir clan may become a weekend clan o.o cause i is busy with work work work....and not enough zzzzzzzzz x.x ANYWAYS gorzag also looking to move away o.o so who WANTS TO HOUSE ME XD leave me a message o.o if ya can house me o.o even if its for a month o.o.......goes back to his bed (my poor aching feet that i stand on all day in STEEL TOE BOOTS!! walking all over the chemical plant and going up and down stairs all day x.x yes i swear my feet are gonna say screw me and tear themselfs off from me and run away o.o
Back to top Go down

Gorzag/ Sam/Zam u choose
Page 1 of 1