EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us

Go down 
+2
Zaxan
LadyBeithe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyBeithe
Admin
LadyBeithe

LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us Empty
PostSubject: LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 am

LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us 5cf8d0LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us Thbestcouple

So originally the two of us met on MyYearbook.com. We both absolutely LOVED .Hack// Wink So that brought us together. And we talked for a couple of days, I learned that he went to college in a town nearby that we go to often. So one day after my Grandma and I had gone to that town to go to walmart I texted him and told him we had been there. He was REALLY upset I hadn't told him we were there. It was so cute <3

So then a couple days later I was having a really REALLY bad day. My friend and I went to the mall to cheer up, bought prom dresses, then decided to get dressed up all fancy and go to the movies lmao. But in order to go to the movies we had to go to the town Andy was in. So on our way there I texted him and told him we were going to the movies Wink I was sure he'd never make it in time. Because I was still way too nervous to meet him.

To my surprise he DID make it there. I found out later that when I texted him he had been napping....but he had flung himself out of bed, got ready at the speed of light, and RAN across town to get there on time <3. The movie was just starting and he wasn't there right? And get this...! The top to my drink popped off and spilled soda all over me! So I had to go to the bathroom and clean it off. Just as I was leaving the bathroom....he walked into the movies Smile It was fate!

LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us 2d0gyhd
(Above picture was taken before going to meet his Dad)

So yeah! I wanted him to meet my Grandparents and they were going to Florida in two days. So the next day he came to visit. He brought me beautiful yellow roses, sushi, and a really cute stuffed animal <3 My Grandparents LOVED him. So I took him on a tour of my town. We had an awesome time....Until my Grandparents called saying they were leaving THAT DAY. I was panicking. I hated it when they left because I was all alone in that house for 2 months Sad But Andy was my hero Smile He offered to spend the night that night so I wouldnt be all alone.
LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us Y1pJlAd9mJWygd5xtG3FdS7vTRdHS6G0RjR

I proceeded to kick his butt at Uno all night and we slept on the floor in the kitchen. Then from that day on we lived together! He just kinda forgot to leave XDDD
LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us Ta24qv
(Andy, Myself, and my Grandparents.)

Our anniversary is 02/23!

LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us Sfce1c
(Us at the mall.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001554164753
Zaxan
Admin
Zaxan

PostSubject: Re: LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 am

IM am better couple ME<3Tomero Gilgunner XDand my 3 other wives now if only i coudl get a picture with all us in it XD

Back to top Go down
Atoshaki

Atoshaki

PostSubject: Re: LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:26 pm

My cat and I are better xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuichi

Tsuichi

PostSubject: blahblah   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 pm

ah ma gad D8 thats such a sweet story ;n; Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Llafs

Llafs

PostSubject: Re: LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

That is just... too cute!
You have slayed my heart! u.u
I'm really happy for you two!
c:
Back to top Go down
Firizu

Firizu

PostSubject: Re: LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:42 pm

So that's how you sweethearts got together!! <3
That is too adorable~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us   LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us Empty

Back to top Go down

LadyBeithe & LordGaoth: The Story of Us
Page 1 of 1