EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Rules!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyBeithe
Admin
LadyBeithe

Our Rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Our Rules!!   Our Rules!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

So here's our clan rules:

1.) Follow ALL Alliance Rules! I'm the Alliance leader too so I enforce those rules Wink

2.) Don't pick on ANYONE. If you ever pick on someone who's getting upset by it, and they ask you to stop...and you DON'T....You'll get 3 warnings. Then you're OUT. The 4th time I see you doing it I WILL kick you out without a word.

3.) If you plan on going anywhere for more than a week where you won't be on, please post here or message me. Or something. Just make sure I know because you WILL be banned for being inactive.

4.) If I have a rule and you don't like it don't just complain. Post under the Clan or Alliance suggestions. Come up with a happy compromise between what YOU want and my rule. Because I can promise you if it sounds like whining I won't even finish reading your post. It has to be PRODUCTIVE. I WILL consider any suggestions made but I will NOT deal with whining.

PLEASE if you see someone breaking the rules and it hasn't been taken care of, let us know! We can't always be online to make sure people are being decent to each other.

These rules are subject to change at any time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001554164753

Our Rules!!
Page 1 of 1