EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Eden Eternal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumei

Suzumei

Playing Eden Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Playing Eden Eternal   Playing Eden Eternal EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Name:
Suzumei
Time Away:
Unknown
Reason:
Playing Eden Eternal

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I've started playing another game called Eden Eternal. There for I won't be as active on Either Saga. The reason I've pretty much switched is because the game got to slow for me. It was becoming harder and harder to level, and it seemed like I was going to have to do twisted moon a lot before I could get anywhere. I play MMORPG's to do quest and experience the environment or if it's good enough, the story. I like leveling, but it looked to me that I was just going to have to do twisted moon over and over and buy keys etc. to get any where in a decent amount of time.
If you wish to join, I'll be on the aquamarine server, channel 6.
It's a really fun game, where one character can be any class and there are even guild towns. Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyBeithe
Admin
LadyBeithe

PostSubject: Re: Playing Eden Eternal   Playing Eden Eternal EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Are you going to be on enough to want me to keep you in the alliance or can I kick you? >w>;
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001554164753
Suzumei

Suzumei

PostSubject: Re: Playing Eden Eternal   Playing Eden Eternal EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

I want to stay in the guild but, if you really want to kick me then that's fine. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Eden Eternal   Playing Eden Eternal Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Eden Eternal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EastWind Alliance :: EastWind Alliance :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: