EastWind Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!

Go down 
+2
LadyBeithe
Llafs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Llafs

Llafs

Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! Empty
PostSubject: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:56 am

Hello everyone! I thought I'd go ahead and fill this out as well.
My real name is Holly; and I have many other alias that I go by as well.
midoriko63
Llafs
Sukisyo
Chikyuu
Caoin
So if you see any of these characters ingame, thats me! c:
I'm only 18 years old and I work at target and Little caesers pizza. What a life!
I am in college atm, and I'm training in Graphic design; in hopes to one day teach it.
I have lots of interests, one mainly being gaming in general.
I love mmo's, flash games, console games, you name it!
Its what I indulge most of my time (and money ;o;) in.
I try to stay positive about most things, and I think I'm easy to get along with.
I'm really glad I joined this alliance, because I am a game hopper. Thats right, you heard me; a game hopper. I move from game to game, to game, to game. A good community and a fun guild keeps me grounded. I really like this guild so far and I am really excited to see how everything goes!
Things I like:
The color green!
Gaming *u*
Drawing
being a nerd and watching anime
I love cute things.
DR.PEPPER!
Messing around in photoshop, making webpages. c:
I LOVE making people laugh. It gives me a kind of joy I cannot express.
Things I don't like:
My bank.
Stupid people.
When people use dirty language.

I'll probably expand on it later, but I'll leave it be for now.
Nice to meet you all!
P.s: I don't have a picture up because I am totally self conscious.
So instead, look at this cute kitten pretending to be link.
Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! Lolz238
Back to top Go down
LadyBeithe
Admin
LadyBeithe

Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 am

Omg I'm a game hopper too ;A; What's worse is I always get cash shop too!

Bahaha and I hate my bank too. Almost as much as they hate me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001554164753
Llafs

Llafs

PostSubject: Re: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 am

Omg me too! Its all just.... so tempting!
I'm only mad at my bank because they charge me 35 every time I'm in the red. =.=
Back to top Go down
Firizu

Firizu

PostSubject: Re: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 am

Dr.Pepper~ <3 <3 <3

-le gasps- D'aaaw. xD The kitty icon is adorable!

> w < I feel bad that I spend money on online games...but I like the clothe-*shot//
Nice to meet you btw~ :3
Back to top Go down
Atoshaki

Atoshaki

PostSubject: Re: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:14 am

Nice to meet you c:
Back to top Go down
Zaxan
Admin
Zaxan

PostSubject: HI HI   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 am

OMG doesnt like the picture XD
Back to top Go down
Suzumei

Suzumei

PostSubject: Re: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!   Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Llafs, and this title need to be between 10 and 255 charaaarraccctteeerss!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EastWind Alliance :: WestWind Clan :: Meet & Greet!-
Jump to: